It’ll be a work in progress over the next few weeks as we add more and more content, so please bear with us during this initial period as the end result will most definitely be worth it.
Some new features available right now include:
- The WasteMINZ blog (which you are reading a post on right now). This is where we’ll be getting a range of our members to post thought provoking articles, which you can comment on.
- A fantastic news section where you’ll find the latest and greatest things happening in our industry, both in NZ and abroad. Shortly it will also have archived versions of our weekly e-news for you to refer back to.
- An events calendar so you’ll always know when key industry events are on.
Some other features that we’ll be unveiling over the next few weeks are;
- A personalised secure login for all of our members
- A members only discussion area where you can start discussions and share knowledge with your peers
- A fantastic resource library where you can find a vast array of publications…the great thing here is it will also be easy to search for and find what you are looking for
- The ability to add your disposal or recycling facility to our searchable database
Our thanks must go to the Ministry for the Environment for their ongoing support and in particular their help in developing this fantastic resource. Together we know that this will help WasteMINZ build capacity and knowledge sharing within our industry and ultimately deliver fantastic results for the New Zealand environment.
Ultimately this tool has been developed with our members in mind, so I welcome your thoughts and feedback on how we can improve it further. So please do drop me an email if you have any ideas.