This course is now fully booked.
WasteMINZ is pleased to bring you a one-day training course on Strategic Waste Planning facilitated by international expert Dr Darren Perrin MCIWM. The training course will cover:
- Principles of strategic waste planning (evolving problems on global and local scales and managing risk)
- Practical strategy development (the WMMP process and requirements, and the building blocks to a perfect strategy)
- Evidence-based decision making (what waste data is required and how to manage performance)
- System design (generation, collection, treatment and disposal)
- Assessment and evaluation (tools and approaches to holistically assess options)