This webinar, based on Glyn’s presentation at the 2016 WasteMINZ conference will discuss the complex role of managing critical risks in a hazard rich environment.
It will focus on the following:
- The complex world of risk management understanding
- Effective risk management at systems level
- What really is our biggest asset?
- Recognising the role of bias in risk management mitigation
- Thinking is the key, engagement is the prize
About the presenter: Glyn Davies is the Training Manager for Waste Management NZ. Glyn is responsible for the coordination of, design, review and delivery of all operationally focussed internal training programmes at Waste Management NZ. Glyn has been involved in employee safety for over 30 years, in both the waste and logistics fields.