- 18 October 2012
- 9am to 4.30pm
- Ellerslie Events Centre, Ellerslie Racecourse, Auckland
An environmental disaster may happen at any time. When it does, a minefield of liability and panic can follow – placing huge pressure on those responsible for the cleanup. If you lead an environmental or safety risk management programme this high-value workshop is for you.
This NZISM Environmental Workshop is a hands-on experience for environmental and safety professionals and managers. Speakers will be drawing on real life case studies, and giving away valuable tips and tools.
You’ll Hear From:
- Lead Health & Safety Coordinator for The Rena Cleanup: Neil Dobbs (featured in the latest Safeguard Magazine)
- Manager of Maritime Security and Incident Response at Maritime New Zealand: Renny VanderVelde
- General Manager, Foresight Learning Systems, Mental Toughness and Resilience: Nick Muller
- Head of Kensington Swans’ Auckland Environmental & Planning Group: Greg Milner-White
- Pattle Delamore Partners Environmental Scientist: Natalie Webster
- Quay Chambers’ Health and Safety Barrister: Brett Harris
- Site Specific’s Land Disturbance Specialist and professional trainer: Andrew Blackler
Who Should Attend?
- Environmental/Safety Professionals, Consultants and EH&S Representatives
- HR Managers and Advisors
- HSE Managers and Trainers
- Business Owners and General Managers
Want to find out more? Click here for the full programme and for a registration form.