WasteMINZ is the largest representative body of the waste and resource recovery sector in New Zealand.
Formed in 1989 it is a membership-based organisation with over 1,000 members – from small operators through to councils and large companies.
There is significant benefit in being an active WasteMINZ member. These include the ability to:
- Network and promote your products and services
- Benefit from research & development and best practice initiatives
- Attend our annual conference and workshops at discounted rates
- Join our sector groups, forums and working parties
- Receive our regular Waste Awareness magazines full of relevant articles and information
There is also the opportunity to contribute to and participate in:
- The development of policies and national standards
- Helping to shape your sector of the industry
- The development of best practice guidelines, regulations, and accreditation systems