WasteMINZ 27th Annual Conference
Circular Solutions – A Circular Economy for New Zealand is the theme for the 27th annual WasteMINZ conference.
A circular economy is an alternative to a traditional linear economy (make, use, dispose) in which we keep resources in use for as long as possible, extract the maximum value from them whilst in use, then recover and regenerate products and materials at the end-of-life.
As well as creating new opportunities for growth, a more circular economy will:
- reduce waste
- drive greater resource productivity
- position New Zealand to better address emerging resource scarcity issues in the future
- help reduce the environmental impacts of our production and consumption
The 2015 conference is being held at the Energy Events Centre, Rotorua.
The conference runs from 19 to 22 October. The details being:
- Monday 19 October – TA Forum
- Tuesday 20 October to Thursday 22 October – Main conference programme
Call for papers:
- The call for papers will be released on Monday 8 June, so get your thinking caps on.
- Registration will open shortly.
Please watch this space for the conference programme.
We are currently in the process of securing an outstanding range of world-class speakers.
Please watch this space for our special accommodation offers for conference attendees.
Sponsorship opportunities and expo:
The WasteMINZ Conference & Expo provides you with the very best waste industry forum in New Zealand and gives sponsors and exhibitors the opportunity to take advantage of the fantastic networking, knowledge sharing, and business opportunities that our events are renowned for. In particular, sponsorship gives you the unique ability to profile your organisation to our sector and be recognised as a leader in your field and a passionate supporter of the industry.
All details will be released shortly.
Want to know more?
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with Carole Inglis.
- Should you be unable to attend once you have registered, you are welcome to reassign your registration to another financial member of WasteMINZ.
- If you are unable to arrange a replacement, a refund less an administration charge of $150 + GST will be made, providing notification has been received no later than 1 October 2015.
- After 1 October 2015 no refund is possible.
- Cancellation of your registration must be in writing and WasteMINZ will acknowledge this by return written advice.
- WasteMINZ in its sole discretion reserves the right to alter, change, amend or remove portions of the conference programme. Such alterations are not grounds for cancellation of attendance.