It was a a huge piece of work, but all of the presentations (and papers where they have been provided) are now publicly available here on the WasteMINZ website.
We’ve done our very best to make them as easy to find as possible, but thought it would be a good idea to give you a few tips on how to find what you are looking for.
The simplest way is to use the search box at the top of every page, it’s the box that says “Search the site…”, the one with the little magnifying glass next to it.
Here’s how you use it:
- Let’s assume you are looking for the keynote presentation on E-waste from Zero Waste SA Chief Executive Vaughan Levitzke
- So just type “Vaughan Levitzke E-waste” into the search box and click on the magnifying glass
- Hey presto, up comes the search results and there’s Vaughan’s presentation titled “Facing the Challenge of E-waste”
Sounds pretty easy right? But let’s go for another example.
- There’s a presentation by Russ Martin that you really liked, but you can’t for the life of you remember what it was called
- So type “Russ Martin Conference” into the search box and click on the magnifying glass
- The search results appear and you can see the two presentations Russ delivered “CDL – A global context” and “E-waste – an international perspective”
One final way, if you’re a real conference junkie, is browsing our resource library. Here’s how you do it.
- Go to our resource library here.
- On the right hand side is a tag cloud, which is a way of categorising resources. The bigger the tag, the more resources we have on that subject.
- For all conference presentations there is a tag called “Conference 2012”
- So click on the “Conference 2012” tag and this will list every single conference presentation, which you can then browse through
We are sure you’ll agree that this makes it nice and easy. However if there’s anything you are struggling to find or you have any questions please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Thanks very much! Carole, CJ, Nic and Paul @ WasteMINZ.