We recently sent you your Username and Password to enable you to access the Members Only area of the WasteMINZ website.
As a refresher, here’s how you log in:
- To login please click here or alternatively you can go to the WasteMINZ website and click on the ‘Members Only’ button in the top right hand corner.
- You will be asked to enter your username and password (which we have supplied previously)
- Make sure you tick the ‘remember me’ box. This means you won’t have to log back in each time you visit the site.
- Click the ‘log in’ button
- You will now be on the ‘Members Only’ page. From here you can navigate to the various members only areas using the menu on the right hand side.
The discussion forums have been setup as a place where WasteMINZ members can share their thoughts and ideas with other members on a broad range of topics. One of WasteMINZ key roles is to facilitate the sharing of knowledge.
Within our membership we have a huge range of subject matter experts, so if you’ve got a problem or just want to bounce an idea off some like minded people, then the Discussion Forums are ideal. We have set up forums on the following topics, be sure to let us know if you think there’s anything missing:
- Behaviour Change and Education
- Construction and Demolition Waste
- Contaminated Land Management
- Health and Safety
- Landfill and Residual Waste Management
- Organic Materials
- Waste Minimisation
How to use them:
Here are a few tips on how to find and use our discussion forums:
- To get to the discussion forums you can click here or navigate from the ‘Members Only’ page using the navigation of the right hand side
- Here you will see a list of the forums we have set up
- You will see next to the “Behaviour Change and Education” it says there’s one topic and two posts. (See the picture below, which you can click on to zoom in)
- Click on the blue ‘Behaviour Change and Education’ text and this will take you through to this particular forum.
- Here you can either start a discussion Topic’ of your own, or for this time let’s use the example topic I have started called Example Topic in Behaviour Change Forum.
- If you’d like to read about this topic, you just click on it and it takes you through.
- From here you can easily reply to a topic by writing in the ‘Reply’ box at the bottom
- If you’d like to me notified of other people’s replies, make sure you tick
- It works exactly the same for all the forums
We know it can seem a bit daunting at first, but seriously the easiest way to learn to use it is to get in there and give it a go. So get to it and get sharing!
Don’t feel bad if you have questions, just let us know, we are here to help and promise we won’t judge you 🙂