Nominations for election to the WasteMINZ Board closed on Tuesday 10 September at 5pm.
We received a total of five completed nominations, as follows:
- Paul Bishop (EnviroWaste)
- John Dragicevich (Auckland Council)
- Marty Hoffart (EERST)
- Alec McNeil (Marlborough District Council)
- Dominic Salmon (Hastings District Council)
Key dates moving forward:
- Voting this year is via electronic means. The “voting papers” will be sent to the primary contact of each financial member on Monday 23 September 2013.
- Voting closes at 5pm on Friday 11 October 2013.
- The elected board members will be announced at the WasteMINZ Annual General Meeting which will be held on Tuesday 22 October 2013 at the WasteMINZ Conference in Rotorua.
Play your part:
The election of Board members is extremely important, and we urge you to carefully consider the attributes of any individual you are voting for and give thought to how they would contribute toward the positive development of WasteMINZ. Ultimately, the continued success of our organisation will depend on the skills and views of the Board elected by our membership.