WasteMINZ is very pleased to announce the new steering committees for the Contaminated Land Management and TA Forum sector groups.
Contaminated Land Management:
Online voting closed on Monday, 17 March 2014. The results were compiled and the following individuals were elected to the steering committee.
- Murray Arnold (Hastings District Council)
- Chris Bailey (Tonkin & Taylor)
- Simon Beardmore (Otago Regional Council)
- Gregory Beck (Environment Canterbury)
- James Corbett (Auckland Council)
- Kelly Deihl (Waikato District Council)
- Graeme Proffitt (Pattle Delamore Partners)
- Martin Robertson (Z Energy)
- Emma Trembath (AECOM)
Please note: Nine individuals were elected, as two individuals were tied for eighth place on an equal number of votes.
The WasteMINZ Board member assigned to the sector group is John Dragicevich (Auckland Council) and the staff member who will be coordinating the sector group is Nic Quilty.
Nominations for the TA Forum Steering Committee closed on Monday, 24 March 2014. There were eight places available and a total of eight nominations were received, meaning a formal voting process was not required. On this basis the steering committee is comprised as follows:
- Brent Aitken (Taupo District Council)
- Ian Featherston (Dunedin City Council)
- Nienke Itjeshorst (Kapiti Coast District Council)
- Alec McNeil (Marlborough District Council)
- Donna Peterson (WasteNet Southland)
- Gavin Sole (Selwyn District Council)
- Ian Stupple (Auckland Council)
- David Wilson (Gisborne District Council)
The WasteMINZ Board member assigned to the sector group is Dominic Salmon (Hastings District Council) and the staff member who will be coordinating the sector group is Jenny Marshall.
We would like to congratulate all those who are now on the steering committees, we are looking forward to working with you all to advance sector issues. We would also like to extend our sincere thanks to all those who have contributed their valuable time to these sector groups previously.