WasteMINZ is very pleased to announce the new steering committees for the Health and Safety and Behaviour Change Sector groups.
Health and Safety:
Online voting closed at 5pm on Tuesday, 10 June 2014. The results were compiled and the following individuals were elected to the steering committee.
- Mike Collins (Smart Environmental)
- Wendi Croft (AECOM New Zealand Ltd)
- Greg Dearsly (First 4 Safety Ltd)
- Warwick Jaine (Auckland Council)
- Alec McNeil (Marlborough District Council)
- Karen Murray (SULO Talbot Ltd)
- Charles Smith (Onyx Group – Veolia)
- Guy Smith (Transpacific Industries Group (NZ) Ltd)
- Robyn Vallom (EnviroWaste Services Ltd)
Please note: Nine individuals were elected, as two individuals were tied for eighth place on an equal number of votes.
The WasteMINZ Board member assigned to the sector group is Paul Bishop (Envirowaste Services Ltd) and the staff member who will be coordinating the sector group is Nic Quilty.
Online voting closed at 5pm on Monday 21 July 2014. The results were compiled and the following individuals were elected to the steering committee.
- Angela Atkins (Hastings District Council)
- Catherine Irvine (Dunedin City Council)
- Danielle Kennedy (Auckland Council)
- Donna Peterson (WasteNet Southland – Invercargill City Council)
- Duncan Wilson (Eunomia Research & Consulting)
- Gina Dempster (Wanaka Wastebusters)
- Karen Driver (Nelson Environment Centre)
- Meagan Miller (Wellington City Council)
The WasteMINZ Board member assigned to the sector group is John Dragicevich (Auckland Council) and the staff member who will be coordinating the sector group is Jenny Marshall.
We would like to congratulate all those who are now on the steering committees, we are looking forward to working with you all to advance sector issues. We would also like to extend our sincere thanks to all those who have contributed their valuable time to these sector groups previously.