Registration of Interest.
The Wellington City Council is inviting suitably qualified service providers to provide waste minimisation education services to schools within the Wellington Region.The service providers should have the following attributes
The service providers should have the following attributes to be considered for this Registration of Interest:
- existing working relationships with schools within the Wellington region
- existing teaching resources and interactive curriculum plans targeted for different age groups
- proven track record providing a similar service
- experienced and motivated staff to deliver the education programme
- good understanding of the existing Ministry of Education curriculum and policies
- good understanding of the administration of a school including roles and responsibilities
- excellent record keeping
Please register your interest in writing with Meagan Miller at the address below or through www.gets.govt.nz GETS ID:18924772 before 5 pm Monday, 4 September 2017.
Deliver in person to the physical address below to ensure receipt by 5 pm on 4 September.
Waste Minimisation Manager
Wellington City Council
101 Wakefield St
PO Box 2199, Wellington 6140