Nominations for election to the WasteMINZ Board closed at 5 pm on Monday 25 September 2017.
Seven nominations were received for the three positions available. The nominees are as follows:
- Roderick Boys (Wellington City Council)
- John Dragicevich (Auckland Council)
- Alice Grace (Morrison Low & Associates)
- Kate Meads (Waste Free Living – with Kate Meads)
- Donna Peterson (Wastenet Southland)
- Wayne Plummer (EnviroNZ)
- Ian Stupple (Auckland Council)
Voting: Voting will be via electronic means and information will be sent to the primary contact of each paid-up financial member on Monday 9 October 2017. Voting closes at 5 pm on Friday 27 October 2017.
Make sure you have your say on the shape of the Board. Unlike our national electoral process, we’ll be able to give you a guaranteed result by the time of our AGM!