Select Civil are a medium sized Australian civil construction company currently employing over 100 people across a variety of projects in 4 states.
They have recently secured a long-term contract to provide landfill services to a landfill site in Hampton Park, Melbourne.
An opportunity now exists for the right candidate to join their successful team. They are seeking someone with prior management experience. Prior landfill experience will be advantageous but not essential.
The Landfill Manager is responsible for the management of Landfill Services as per contract requirements, client relations, plant operation and compliance with availability, repair and maintenance.
The successful applicant will be required to manage a small dedicated crew of plant operators and have the ability to call upon the services of local contractors as required.
To be considered for this position you must have the following;
- 3+ Years Supervision Experience
- A proven track record in delivering projects safely, within budget, on time and with a high level of quality and client satisfaction.
- Ability to manage a crew and maximise efficiency of staff
- Sound understanding of and commitment to HSE and Quality Management
- Ability to liaise diplomatically and effectively with senior management, client, subcontractors and staff
- Self-Motivated and self-sufficient
- Proven ability to prioritise, work independently and work under pressure and time constraints
- Excellent Verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
This is a permanent full-time position based in Hampton Park providing a great opportunity to work with a successful and growing organisation who offer challenging work and career progression.
Salary by negotiation. Company maintained vehicle supplied.