Role Membership Coordinator
Reporting to The Chief Executive Officer
Location Albany, Auckland
This newly created role will play an important part in the overall success of WasteMINZ and their members in achieving their vision, and will be a welcome addition to the small, passionate team who continuously deliver well beyond expectations.
The Membership Coordinator supports WasteMINZ membership programmes with a focus on member renewals, retention, tracking and reporting. The Coordinator will carry out a range of development activities including data management, production of communications to members, coordination and support of the membership drive and annual membership events.
The Membership Coordinator will be responsible for answering inbound membership questions. They will be required to attend functions while taking an active role in providing information to members of their benefits and encouraging members to be active in relevant sector groups. They will also provide administrative support when required.
This is a part-time role based in our Rosedale office, of 18 – 20 hours over four or five days.
· Handling all questions, information requests and complaints regarding memberships
· Processing membership applications, renewals and resignations
· Maintaining and updating membership records
· Assisting with member communication activities
· Social media, website content management tasks and support
· Collection data, tracking membership statistics and preparing reports
· Developing and implementing strategies to recruit new members
· Coordinating with finance to track membership revenue
· Assisting in the preparation of membership marketing materials
· Responsible for all advertising sales for the quarterly membership revolve magazine
· Provide support and coordination for events and activities for existing and prospective members
EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
· Previous experience in member management, sales or recruitment
· Proven ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
· Strong project management capability
· Attention to detail
· Proficiency in MS Office, and ideally familiarity with a CRM and/or MYOB
· Social media, website content management experience
· Excellent verbal, written, editing and communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Vision, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit. A high level of initiative
· And highly organised
To apply, please send your CV, salary expectations and availability in the first instance to
Janine Brinsdon, WasteMINZ Chief Executive,
or call Janine on 022 309 6690.
NB. Please note that initial interviews will then be carried out by Karen Hutchison of Talent Group for impartiality.