This is the third of our 30 Years of WasteMINZ events. Through these events, there is a strong emphasis on what the future will look like.
The discussion will focus on the importance of local government leadership if we are to achieve better waste and recycling outcomes in Aotearoa.
- 4.30 pm: Registration, networking and nibbles
- 5.05 pm: Welcome by Paul Evans (WasteMINZ)
- 5.10 pm: Keynote address by Mayor Dave Cull (Mayor of Dunedin and President of LGNZ)
- 5.25 pm: Panel discussion with:
- Mayor Dave Cull
- Sarah Gardner, Chief Executive, Otago Regional Council
- Sue Coutts, Zero Waste Network
- Darren Patterson, Chair of WasteMINZ
- 6.10 pm: Networking and nibbles
- 7.00 pm: Event ends
We hope you can join us for an entertaining evening, where we will explore what the future holds for Aotearoa.