Join the Certified Environmental Practitioner Scheme for a lunchtime webinar on becoming certified as a Site Contamination Specialist (CEnvP-SC).
Under the 2021 revised Contaminated Land Management Guidelines (CLMG) #5, a CEnvP-SC is recognised as a suitably qualified and experienced practitioner (SQEP). This webinar is an opportunity for you to learn more about the scheme and ask any questions you might have about the application process
In order to be eligible for CEnvP-SC Specialist status, an applicant must have 10 years of full-time experience in environmental practice, with at least 8 years of that experience in the functional areas of Site Contamination. Specifically, in three or more of the following areas:
• Scoping, designing, conducting and project management of complex SC investigations;
• Conduct or review site-specific risk assessments;
• Development or implementation of risk management or remedial strategies, including preparation of monitoring plans, site management plans and remedial action plans;
• Participation in stakeholder engagement and risk communication, including public meetings;
• Preparation and presenting independent expert evidence in environmental planning or court hearings;
• Acting as an independent reviewer or auditor (or similar), preferably as part of a statutory process;
• Contributing to SC policy development; or
• Teaching and research in SC Practice.
CEnvP-SCs are leaders in the contaminated land field, with their high standard of practice recognised by legislation across New Zealand and Australia.
There is no cost to attend this webinar.