WasteMINZ is pleased to bring you Changeology, a comprehensive two-day workshop on the skilled and systematic design of behaviour change projects in any context. Changeology is facilitated by international behaviour change expert Les Robinson.
The workshop will provide you with proven strategies and tools to design programs that:
- systematically tackle socially complex problems; and
- really enable behaviour change
You’ll learn how to:
- strategise comprehensive solutions to social, health or environmental problems
- understand the role of buzz, hopes, enabling environments and comfy zones
- create invitations people can’t say ‘no’ to
- learn powerful tools and processes for group facilitation
- practice systems thinking
- tackle resistant behaviours
- simplify the process of evaluation
For those with existing or upcoming projects, the workshop acts as a project clinic, letting you review and redevelop your project (with a great team of collaborators).