Join us for a Treaty of Waitangi Workshop series facilitated by Moea Armstrong where we will refresh on concepts covered in the introductory workshop while placing it into current workplace context.
Moea has facilitated Treaty and anti-racism workshops in Northland since 1991, has been a journalist with mainstream and iwi media, and a planner with experience in the interface between local councils and tangata whenua. She is a fifth generation Pakeha with a passion for celebrating the promise of the Treaty, and cultural relationships in Aotearoa, through addressing our historical legacy.
Te Tiriti o Waitangi: Workplace Implementation
- Refresh of introductory workshop concepts
- Current context and issues
- Nationality, ethnicity and cultural Identity matrix
- Effects of unconscious bias, prejudice, monoculturalism
- Cross-cultural communication research
- Structural or institutional change options
- Pitfalls in working for change
- Prerequisites for enduring Tiriti-based formats
- Identifying and eliminating roadblocks
There is a cost to attend this webinar.
Cost to WasteMINZ members $29
Cost to non WasteMINZ members $49