This is the first of our 30 Years of WasteMINZ events. Through these events, we are placing a strong emphasis on what the future will look like.
This event is timed to coincide with Auckland Council hosting a C40 Cities summit focused on waste management. The summit will involve representatives from a range of world-leading cities including Seoul, Tokyo, San Francisco, Buenos Aires, New York, London and more.
Our facilitator for the evening will be Rod Oram. Rod is one of New Zealand’s leading journalists, working at the nexus of business, politics, economics and the environment.
- 5.15 pm: Registration, networking and nibbles
- 6.00 pm: Welcome by Auckland Mayor Phil Goff
- 6.05 pm: Councillor Penny Hulse – Auckland working together on zero waste
- 6.10 pm: Keynote address by Rod Oram – Driving profound and widespread change in our economy
- 6.30 pm: Discussion panel with representatives of C40 Cities. Facilitated by Rod Oram
- 7.15 pm: Networking and nibbles
We hope you can join us for an entertaining evening, where we will explore what the future holds for Aotearoa.
Registrations to attend have now closed. Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.