In May 2018, we surveyed WasteMINZ members to determine:
- their views on product stewardship
- which waste streams they consider to be of the highest priority for product stewardship intervention
- whether they support the declaration of priority product status for these products, and
- whether they support a specific scope for selected products such as tyres and e-waste
101 responses were received from both individual and organisational members of WasteMINZ.
We are currently in the process of establishing a Product Stewardship Sector Group to advance the member priorities established through this research.
In this webinar, on Tuesday 14 August at 11 am we will:
- Present WasteMINZ’s product stewardship research outlined above
- Discuss our membership’s priorities arising from this research
- Outline the process for establishing the Product Stewardship Sector Group steering committee