August’s edition of revolve includes the following topical and informative articles:
- Leveraging the levy. What would happen if the waste disposal levy was increased and applied more widely? Eunomia’s Duncan Wilson reports on the research
- Rebounding mattresses. Mattresses are a landfill problem yet have recycling potential. 3R’s Toni Bye introduces Rebound, a mattress stewardship programme
- Data and technology drivers. Bjorn Revfeim explains how leading-edge technology means smarter waste management business.
- Contaminated land regulation: Time for a review? James Court sets out the need for review and what a future contaminated land work programme should address.
- An X-factor NESCS report. Hollie Griffith draws on her experience reviewing NESCS reports and gives some guidance on what a territorial authority is looking for in them.
- Putting waste on the agenda. WasteMINZ CEO Paul Evans advocates for waste to be more of a government priority if we want clean water and a liveable climate.
- Plus all the regular features and much more!