August’s edition of revolve includes the following articles
- Womad Waste. Kim Renshaw describes WOMAD’s journey towards zero waste.
- Love Food Hate Waste. It’s been three years in the making. Sarah van Boheemen outlines the first few months.
- Emerging Contaminants. Environmental contamination by chemicals used on a daily basis is of growing concern. Louis Tremblay updates us on the risks.
- Resource recovery network. Ian Stupple and Matthew Luxon showcase the Waiuku Community Recycling Centre.
- Waste Data. Duncan Wilson reports on actions taken by the Waste Data Working Group.
- Landfill guidelines. Paul Evans explains the purpose of the new technical guidelines for Disposal to Land.
- Asbestos in soil. Lee Bint outlines the new guidelines for asbestos contaminated soils.
- Plus all the regular features and much more