revolve Magazine, December 2014. Issue 153.
December’s edition of revolve includes the following articles:
- Rethinking Rural Recycling. Angela Atkins outlines the initiatives taken by Hastings District Council to provide convenient recycling facilities to rural communities.
- Resource Recovery in Taranaki. Ewen Skinner & Kimberley Hope profile the region’s progress in minimising landfill dependency.
- Workplace Health & Safety: Legislation Update. Grant Nicholson discusses the implications of the new Health & Safety Reform Bill for waste and resource recovery businesses.
- Product Stewardship: Child Car Seats. 3R’s Michelle Duncan profiles the SeatSmart scheme.
- Contaminated Land: Asbestos in soil. An update from the WasteMINZ team on managing asbestos contaminated soils.
- The Greening of Mt Eden Corrections Facility. Jane Palmer describes the successful Zero waste to landfill initiative at the prison.
- The E-Waste Experience in Australia. Miles Lochhead reviews the Australian National Television and Computer Recycling Scheme (NTCRS)
- Council news, sector group reports and more.