The February e-book issue of revolve is now out with plenty of reading to inspire and challenge you, including:
- a call to action on climate change and the waste sector;
- a spotlight on industry training;
- the experiences of three councils in implementing food only organics kerbside collections;
- an exploration of remediation as the sustainable choice in contaminated land management;
- the development of a co-designed regulated product stewardship scheme for electronic products;
- circular solutions for textile waste, and;
- all you need to know about running a repair cafe.
Plus much more including our regular features. A pdf version is available if you prefer.
Please contact me if you have ideas for future articles as our next issue is due out in May.