revolve Magazine, July 2015. Issue 156.
July’s edition of revolve includes the following articles:
- Product Stewardship. Adele Rose summarises the outcomes from the recent Tyre Industry Summit and asks the
Government to play its part.
- Is the waste industry failing its customer. Jenny Marshall asks whether the waste industry is doing enough to help businesses who want to minimise their environmental footprint.
- Container Deposits: What’s the incentive? Dorte Wray highlights the success of container deposit systems and explores the
potential for introducing a similar scheme in New Zealand..
- Recycled aggregate research gets a green light. The recycled aggregate research project at the University of Auckland is a collaboration between local government, academia, central government and industry. Stacy Goldsworthy outlines the project.
- New directions in risk assessment. Bart Eklund and Susan Hou discuss the
challenge of working on contaminated sites that contain emerging or novel contaminants
and share a Californian case study.
- Stop, collaborate and listen. Kelli Sullivan shares seven steps to stakeholder engagement and guides us though an effective process.
- PLUS all the regular features and much more!