revolve Magazine, March 2015. Issue 154.
March’s edition of revolve includes the following articles:
- Food: IT’S TOO GOOD TO WASTE . Globally up to a third of the world’s food production is wasted. Jenny Marshall summarises local research on the extent of household food waste in New Zealand.
- Where road cones go to die! Simon Wilkinson profiles Proline Plastics, the road cone manufacturer that has closed the loop by taking back their old road cones to be shredded and recycled back into new cones..
- Charity Stores: The unsung heroes. Jenny Marshall unveils how charity stores divert thousands of tonnes of resources from landfill each year.
- Changing Day. Natasha Simmons explains how Palmerston North City Council handled the largest change to the rubbish and recycling routes in over 20 years.
- Waste ByLaws. Gwilym van Hoffen explains how to more effectively use your waste bylaw in your toolbox of waste minimisation measures..
- Sustainable Remediation. Joanne Ferry highlights the growing importance of a sustainable approach to
- Council news, sector group reports and more.