March’s edition of revolve includes the following articles March 2016 Cover
- Waste not. Paul Evans interviews Bernie Chote and Graeme Bowkett about the new CID Resource Recovery facility in Auckland.
- Procurement essentials. Sue Hamilton and Alice Grace highlight the key steps for strategic planning of waste services and conducting a procurement process.
- CDL ceasefire. Jeff Seadon calls for a ceasefire on the container deposit legislation debate and proposes a path forward.
- Intelligent communications. In the UK, data and insight is driving new approaches to public outreach and generating compelling results. Stephen Bates outlines the behaviour change principles.
- Historical contamination. Historic contamination of land can affect anyone who owns or occupies land and can bring costly consequences. Rachael Devine outlines the Wynyard Wharf case.
- Walking the talk. Is WasteMINZ putting zero waste principles into practice? Jenny Marshall investigates how close the WasteMINZ Conference is towards its goal of zero waste.
- Much ado about data. Paul Evans provides an update on progress with the national waste data framework.
- Plus all the regular features and much more!