March’s edition of revolve magazine includes the following topical and informative articles:
- TAKING THE LEAD ON LEAD. Graham Aveyard advocates for action rather than another cycle of concern and reaction about the health effects of lead.
- ONE-STOP WASTE SHOP. Fraser Scott, Simon Andrew and Isla Hepburn report on successful steps towards addressing the significant rural inorganic waste issue.
- IDEAL COFFEE. IdealCup co-owner Stephanie Fry on how her company is helping cafes and corporates divert thousands of disposable coffee cups from landfill.
- ENERGY FROM WASTE. Holger Zipfel and Hana Kirk explain why waste is a resource to be used, not wasted.
- DIY GARAGE SALE. A DIY Garage Sale in Cambridge diverted tonnes of construction waste from landfill, raised thousands for a local primary school and brought the community together.
- CADMIUM CONCERNS. A lack of New Zealand data on soil cadmium concentrations that might pose a risk to agriculture led to recent research to address this issue. Jo-Anne Cavanagh describes the study.
- Plus all the regular features and much more!