May’s edition of revolve includes the following articles May 2016 Cover
- Manage your risks. Greg Dearsly provides practical information on managing your health and safety.
- High flier. Paul Evans investigates a world first for biosecurity and airport waste reduction.
- Cool composting. Paul Evans interviews We Compost founder Steve Rickerby to find out more about his mission to make composting cool.
- Contaminated soil. Zeljko Viljevac explores the issues related to contaminated soil disposal in landfills.
- Inorganic collection. Marty Hoffart reports on how charities and communities are benefiting from Auckland’s revamped inorganic waste collection methods.
- Food waste. What should we be doing to make a difference with food waste here in Aotearoa? Paul Evans asks for your input.
- Plus all the regular features and much more