May’s edition of revolve includes the following topical and informative articles:
- Kaikoura Earthquake. Rob Roche from Innovative Waste shares his experiences during and after the Kaikoura earthquake.
- Measuring benefits. How could we measure the overall environmental outcomes of recycling? Darren Perrin explores the options.
- Solid Waste Management Externalities. Professor Mark Milke from the University of Canterbury defines externalities in solid waste management.
- Do the right thing. Is littering really about laziness? Sandra Murray questions the effectiveness of anti-litter marketing.
- Waste & Wellness. Sharon Scott at Waste Management outlines the company’s commitment to employee wellbeing.
- Risk Assessment. Emma Joss and Timothy Dee challenge us to consider the risks of a focus on Tier 1 remediation.
- Plus all the regular features and much more!