May’s edition of revolve magazine includes the following topical and informative articles:
- TOWARDS A WASTE-FREE FUTURE. Associate Minister for the Environment Eugenie Sage says it’s time to transition to a circular economy.
- 30 YEARS OF WASTE PLANNING. Duncan Wilson on why it’s time to move the focus away from plans to inspiring people to act.
- 30 YEARS OF CONTAMINATED LAND. Graeme Proffitt sets out how the approach to contaminated land has evolved over the past 30 years and looks at WasteMINZ’s role in that.
- 30 YEARS OF COMMUNITY RECYCLING. Sue Coutts advocates for working with the growing public interest in zero waste to turn it into a reality for New Zealand.
- A MICROBIAL APPROACH TO E-WASTE. Lisa Tovey outlines how metal-eating microbes will extract gold from e-waste in a demonstration plant in Auckland.
- KIWI BOTTLE DRIVE. Warren Snow argues that container deposit schemes are key to achieving a zero-waste economy.
- SQEP CRITERIA. Clearer criteria are needed as to who is a suitably qualified experienced practitioner. Greg Beck explains why.
- Plus all the regular features and much more!