revolve Magazine, October 2014. Issue 152.
October’s edition of revolve includes the following articles:
- 7 things we’ve learnt about the circular economy (James Griffin, Sustainable Business Network)
- National waste data framework – we’re underway (Paul Evans, WasteMINZ)
- Thinking outside the box (Darren Patterson, SIFT and Dion Kerr, Mr Box)
- The new leaky building syndrome? (Shane Moore, Tonkin & Taylor)
- The waste disposal levy: how well is it working? (Ministry for the Environment)
- Contaminated site specialist certification, all go! (Graeme Proffitt, Pattle Delamore Partners)
- Council news, sector group reports and more.