revolve Magazine, October 2015. Issue 157.
October’s edition of revolve includes the following articles:
- Waste treatment technology. Andy Street outlines the role of waste treatment technology in the circular economy.
- Safety: the three key steps. Does the new legislation mean safety at any cost? Wendi Croft explains the three key steps you need to take to be seen as ‘reasonably practicable’
- Auckland’s journey towards zero waste. Ian Stupple shares some key learnings from the biggest recycling procurement ever seen in New Zealand.
- Big retail goes green. A quiet waste reduction revolution has been taking place at Briscoe Group. Jenny Marshall interviewed them to find out more.
- How to find funding. Gwilym van Hoffen with some practical advice on applying for grants to fund your waste minimisation project.
- Accreditation is the key. Simon Hunt provides an update on the progress towards a contaminated land certification programme.
- A positive approach. Andrew Hewett discusses the benefits of voluntary product stewardship.
- Plus all the regular features and much more!