October’s edition of revolve magazine includes the following topical and informative articles:
- BURNING ISSUE. Is burning waste to generate energy a good solution? Duncan Wilson and Dominic Hogg see if it stacks up as an option.
- TACKLING THE TOUGH PROBLEMS. Eugenie Sage sets out the Government’s new programme of work to address our rubbish record on waste.
- E-WASTE: WHAT CAN WE LEARN FROM AUSTRALIA? Warren Overton draws on the Australian experience to identify the key elements for a successful e-waste programme.
- PFAS: A RISK FOR NEW ZEALAND? Grant Northcott and Louis Tremblay report on the risks of and the research and regulation needed for these widely used chemicals.
- A STRATEGY FOR A CIRCULAR ECONOMY. Paul Evans explains why a strategy is needed, so we don’t just feel good about what we’re doing but make sure we do good as well.
- GETTING THE FACTS STRAIGHT. Amid scaremongering, Mayor Dave Cull clarifies LGNZ’s position on the Local Government Waste Manifesto.
- Plus all the regular features and much more!