The latest issue of revolve is out now, with a new look for 2020 that focuses on each of our sector groups and our regional focus.
For the first time, it’s now available as a digital flipbook, in addition to our usual PDF and print versions.
Here is a quick summary of the topics covered.
- Alice Grace describes her role as one of two new board members.
- A new look Sector Group Report highlights the many projects being undertaken by our steering committees and working groups (pages 6 – 9).
- What is the future for Right to Repair legislation in New Zealand? The Product Stewardship sector group explains (page 13).
- In the first of our three ‘Safety Files’, Terre Nicolson describes best practice in health and safety for contaminated land workers (page 17).
- A man with a plan – Hugh Cherrill asks if your landfill has an asbestos management plan (page 20).
- Danny McClure describes the four Cs of critical risk management in kerbside collections (page 23).
- The recent launch of ‘The Truth About Plastics Recycling’ has sparked widescale discussion in NZ. Sunshine Yates describes the audit process (page 27).
- Latest research and consultations – read more on pages 34 – 35.
- With the fourth of a series of guides now out, the Organic Materials Sector Group explains the need for information on compostable packaging (page 32).
- When did Zero Waste become Zero Plastic? Lisa Eve asks whether we’re jumping to conclusions on our zero waste journeys.
- Initiatives from around the regions are featured on page 36.
Enjoy the read, in whichever format you prefer.