Waste Awareness Magazine, December 2012. Issue 143.
December’s edition of Waste Awareness includes the following articles.
- Organic waste diversion (Sam Bridgman and Chris Purchas SKM)
- Health and safety success (Andrew McCaffrey, Onyx)
- Reflections on the 2012 WasteMINZ Conference
- Red zone hazardous waste (Précis of this year’s best written paper)
- Biodegradeable: why I hate that term (Marty Hoffart, Chair of Community Recyclers Network)
Plus much more including updates from the Ministry for the Environment on Emissions Trading Scheme, TV Takeback and voluntary product stewardship accreditation application rounds.