Below is a recording of the webinar on “Bottom-up management of extreme risk”.
The webinar was held on Thursday 30 March 2017 and presented by Glyn Davies, Training Manager for Waste Management NZ.
The webinar discusses the complex role of managing critical risks in a hazard rich environment.
It focuses on:
- The complex world of risk management understanding
- Effective risk management at systems level
- What really is our biggest asset?
- Recognising the role of bias in risk management mitigation
- Thinking is the key, engagement is the prize
About the presenter: Glyn Davies is the Training Manager for Waste Management NZ. Glyn is responsible for the coordination of, design, review and delivery of all operationally focussed internal training programmes at Waste Management NZ. Glyn has been involved in employee safety for over 30 years, in both the waste and logistics fields.