- Career Opportunity: Waste Minimisation Officer at Ruapehu District Council. http://t.co/G9dGQ1Xw3D
- The Minister for the Environment is seeking nominations for members of the Waste Advisory Board. http://t.co/4OzTv0WQD3
- Rotorua District Council are looking for an operator to run their landfill. Find out more at the link below. http://t.co/S01DEXZXN2
- Career Opportunity: Operations Manager at Eco Central in Christchurch http://t.co/ZhzXN0EkXc
- New light proof bottle from Fonterra will mean that less milk is wasted at home (current waste estimated at 7%). http://t.co/HL3vsnBrGb
Welcome to WasteMINZ
WasteMINZ is the largest representative body of the waste and resource recovery sector in New Zealand. Formed in 1989 it is a membership-based organisation with over 1,000 members – from small operators through to councils and large companies.
We are the authoritative voice on waste and resource recovery in New Zealand and seek to achieve ongoing and positive development of our industry through strengthening relationships, facilitating collaboration, knowledge sharing and championing the implementation of best practice standards. Find out more about WasteMINZ.
Latest Blog Posts
Posted by wasteminz | 4th April | No Comments
We recently sent you your Username and Password to enable you to access the Members Only area of the WasteMINZ website. As a refresher, here’s how you log in: To login please click here or alternatively you can go to the WasteMINZ website Read More
Posted by wasteminz | 6th March | No Comments
At WasteMINZ we are always looking for ways we can add value for our members, and as part of this we have been evaluating the range of services we offer. Based on significant feedback, particularly from our local government members, we are pleased Read More
Posted by wasteminz | 10th December | No Comments
On 1 January 2012, the National Environmental Standard for Assessing and Managing Contaminants in Soil to Protect Human Health (NES) came into force, which specifies that preliminary and detailed site investigation reports required under the Read More